Experience the thrill of VR sailing in this breathtaking experience using your HTC Vive!
This FREE demo experience will let you test your sailing skills on a realistic water simulation and in 3 different weather conditions.
The VR simulation is really easy on motion sickness due to special camera implementation and “cockpit effect”.
You can use your Vive controllers to interact with the ship like a real sailor!
If things goes well we will add more weather conditions, ships and races!
There won’t be any purchases inside the game, this is 100% Free!
– Outstanding water effect and simulation.
– Realistic wind, sails and boat movement.
– 3 different weather conditions: day, night & storm.
– Motion sickness free! (If you can handle the storm )
For the fifth consecutive year, BeTomorrow’s famous LiveSailing team is at Kiel in Germany to cover the Kieler Woch from June 16th till the 26th.
Follow the event live on kielerwoche.tv
14th May 2016: This Saturday evening you will have the chance to see our latest autonomous drone show on Britain’s Got Talent, the UK’s largest entertainment show (ITV at 2000 GMT+1). This show was created in collaboration with Parrot and features the light and agile Parrot Bebop 2.
Don’t miss it …
More photos and videos coming soon on www.flyingbebop.com
For the fifth consecutive year, BeTomorrow will ensure the live 3D broadcast of the Extreme Sailing Series. The LiveSailing Team is currently in Qingdao, in China, to cover the second venue of the race, witch will take place from 29 april to 2 may 2016. The LiveSailing Team will be present during every venue: after […]
BeTomorrow raises the mainsail during September and sends its teams all around the world to ensure, thanks to its LiveSailing solution, the live broadcasting in 3D of many sailing races.
- Rolex NYYC Invitational Cup 2015 – Newport (Rhode Island, USA) – September 12 – 20 2015
- Little Cup, or the small America’s Cup – Geneva (Switzerland) September 19th, 2015
- Nacra17 Europeans 2015, the Nacra17 European Championship – Barcelona (Spain) – September 25 – October 3, 2015
- Davidoff Cool Water Windsurf World Cup – Sylt (Germany), a step of the PWA tour (Professional Windsurfers Association) – September 25 – October 4, 2015
- Extreme Sailing Series – Istanbul (Turckey) – October 1 – 4 2015
For the fourth year running, SAP has renewed its trust in BeTomorrow to ensure coverage of Kiel Week, which takes place in Kiel, Germany from 20 to 28 June 2015.
With 154 teams, Kiel Week is the biggest 420 fleet in the world!
Our operators were there once again to cover the event and to allow TV stations to broadcast live 3D images of the race.
The organisers of the Extreme Sailing Series chose LiveSailing for the 4th year running for the provision of live 3D images of the races.
LiveSailing™ is a technology developed by BeTomorrow allowing collection of the data available from the boats, which can then be rendered in the form of 3D animations during the race.
This solution allows journalists worldwide to explain all the navigation strategies of the skippers in real time. These images show what the naked human eye cannot see alone: the distance between the competitors, the headings, the rankings in real time, the winds . . .
Kick-off in Singapore from 5 to 8 February 2015!
This first act was the occasion for BeTomorrow to form part of the organising team for the first time. BeTomorrow, which sends its technicians to each of the races, now makes its technology available to its clients and ensures training of their teams in the use of LiveSailing.
Extreme Sailing Series™ 2015:
- Act 1: Singapore, from 5 to 8 February 2015
- Act 2: Muscat (Oman), from 11 to 14 March 2015
- Act 3: Qingdao (China), from 1 to 4 May 2015
- Act 4: Cardiff (Great Britain), from 18 to 21 June 2015
- Act 5: Hamburg (Germany), from 23 to 26 July 2015
- Act 6: Saint Petersburg (Russia) from 20 to 23 August 2015
- Act 7: Istanbul (Turkey), from 1 to 4 October 2015
- Act 8: Australia, from 10 to 13 December 2015