At present (it’s always developing), the Mobile Device Management solution that we developed has the following features:
- Can manage millions of devices all over the world via mobile network and WiFi
- Has full control of the device including power up/down, restart, reboot, etc
- Can deploy new content instantly to all connected devices
- Can capture all user interactions, including via camera (facial recognition), sound and radio frequency
- Real time monitoring with sophisticated statistical analysis and graphical output
- Can communicate via email and/or SMS to link with operators (e.g. in case of problems, load forecasting, etc) or users (e.g. to increase engagement)
- Can be integrated with the tablet Operating System at the time of manufacture, with immediate deployment out of the box
- Can be applied to any type of connected device (mobiles, tables, TV, watches, etc)
BeTomorrow has also developed this entire solution in-house including server requirements for the management of the connected devices.
This MDM solution is in continuous use and is being continuously improved as part of several Agile projects.