Automated global deployment (15 countries).
Integration with Apple and Google Health Services.
The Biogen group, an international company in the health and biotechnology sector, has selected BeTomorrow following a call for tenders, to resume the development of its Cleo Application, a digital companion for people with a serious neurological pathology, multiple sclerosis.
BeTomorrow supports Biogen in taking over this project to design and develop a personalized support application for health, nutrition and medical follow-up of patients.
After 4 years of history, BeTomorrow has chosen to adopt profitable strategies to aim for an ambitious roadmap, while setting up a qualitative base for the code, allowing it to build in a stable and robust context. This application is available in 15 countries and specific to each one.
BeTomorrow's contribution concerns the advice and development of existing mobile applications, the recovery and reversibility of the project. To achieve this objective, BeTomorrow relied on the establishment of a single team of experts, and on an agile and structuring framework for this transition.
- Technology advice on optimizing native applications in React Native
- Optimized REST API to achieve low bandwidth performance and low latency
- Integration with Apple and Google health services
- Automated global deployment
- Implemented React Native Bridge to provide rich notifications and custom media player
- Onboarding flow optimization
- Renewed the trust of the team with the design of a new project