Technology that fosters relationships within families through real-time sharing of videos and photos.
- In 15 days, implementation of the prototype of the mobile application.
- In 2 months, MVP BtoB and BtoC product allowing the launch of box production.
- In 4 months, design of a complete turnkey solution on sale: mobile/web/server.
Employment Centre mobile apps, proposed to few millions of job seekers.
- Package of mobile applications "My space", "My Offers", "I Recruit", "Events" and "My Training".
- In 4 months, the mobile application "My space" was proposed to 5.5 millions of job seekers.
Ministry of Women’s Rights
Gamified coaching for women’s professional development
- An unprecedented graphic experience thanks to a construction known as “pearls”.
- A multi-platform application for the iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones and tablets.
Adding digital products to the global solution of a major education actor
- 3 products designed, developed and managed at the same time
- In 4 months, design, development and launch of complete products for teaching.
- Infrastructure that can accommodate more than 200,000 simultaneous users.
Libon, by Orange
VoIP application, an alternative to Skype
- Libon, direct competitor of Skype and WhatsApp.
- Gain new B2B customers for Orange.
- 4th most downloaded app out of 180 Orange apps.
An interactive 3D cross-platform globe allowing a fleet of 50 satellites to be operated.
- 99% of the world population reached
- Accessible on different platforms (mobile, tablet, PC touchscreen and WebGL).
A web and mobile media that radically transforms information
- Product launch in 6 months
- Complete control of the full stack technical solution
Drone shows: offer all the necessary techniques to give free rein to the imagination of choreographers
- In 2 years, more than 500 shows
- Synchronised autonomous drone flights: up to 100 drones.
- New business opportunities thanks to innovations (machine learning, AI)
Our valuable experience in high-end applications and our highly efficient mobile productions now allow us to offer a service at the same level as the world’s best development teams, such as those that create the mobile applications you use every day.
Thanks to its senior developers and its agile approach, BeTomorrow launched the Wordox game on behalf of the publisher IsCool.
- The mobile game has been voted Best Word Game by Gamezebo (2012).
Creation and development of new experiences at points of sale and racetracks
- BeTomorrow provides turnkey solutions: application, design, furniture, screen solution and NFC payments.
BeTomorrow was hired to create the largest toilet database in the world.
- The application has become THE reference and lists more than 150,000 toilets!
The 3D game downloaded by 7 million users on iOS, Android and Facebook was created and edited entirely by BeTomorrow.
- As of 2018, the RocketBird Facebook page has 148,000 fans.
BeTomorrow was chosen by the Elysée to demonstrate France’s creative capacity on the international scene.
- In 2012, G20 Data was chosen in Apple’s Top 15: most attractive European applications.
Ksubaka chose BeTomorrow to build its technical solution and design its video games.
- Creation of a revolutionary network of remotely controlled tablets to entertain shoppers.
- Creation of 20 advertising games.