The team's proposals are always relevant. The speed at which BeTomorrow understands and assimilates our issues is quite impressive. And this allows them to quickly offer us a suitable and effective solution.
The team’s recommendations convinced us and allowed us to launch a project to redesign the application.
Adding digital products to the global solution of a major education actor
- 3 products designed, developed and managed at the same time
- In 4 months, design, development and launch of complete products for teaching.
- Infrastructure that can accommodate more than 200,000 simultaneous users.
Cleo app by Biogen
The personalized super-app to live better with multiple sclerosis.
- Strategic advice, development and optimization of native applications.
- Automated global deployment of the super-app (15 countries).
- More than 40K active users per month.
Employment Centre mobile apps, proposed to few millions of job seekers.
- Package of mobile applications "My space", "My Offers", "I Recruit", "Events" and "My Training".
- In 4 months, the mobile application "My space" was proposed to 5.5 millions of job seekers.
A web and mobile solution for the maintenance of the rail network.
- Standardization of the perimeter security process during a drone flight.
- Automatic generation of CERFA drone flight authorization requests to ensure that all flights are carried out within the framework of the law.
- Standardization of mission reports to the SNCF charter.
An interactive 3D cross-platform globe allowing a fleet of 50 satellites to be operated.
- 99% of the world population reached
- Accessible on different platforms (mobile, tablet, PC touchscreen and WebGL).
Dorie, the Regional Council
Tailor-made creation of an ecotourism mobile application.
- In 3 months development of the mobile application promoting the regional natural heritage.
- Reliable service from the start in beta allowing rapid adoption in the market.
The web and mobile application has just supported fundraising of 25M € by opening up to the largest banks on the market.
- In 4 months, the development of the mobile banking application.
- An ergonomics facilitating its adoption on a wide variety of devices and performance levels.
- Customization of the application for B2B customers through an intelligent build system.
Ministry of Women’s Rights
Gamified coaching for women’s professional development
- An unprecedented graphic experience thanks to a construction known as “pearls”.
- A multi-platform application for the iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones and tablets.
Libon, by Orange
VoIP application, an alternative to Skype
- Libon, direct competitor of Skype and WhatsApp.
- Gain new B2B customers for Orange.
- 4th most downloaded app out of 180 Orange apps.
Drone shows: offer all the necessary techniques to give free rein to the imagination of choreographers
- In 2 years, more than 500 shows
- Synchronised autonomous drone flights: up to 100 drones.
- New business opportunities thanks to innovations (machine learning, AI)
Technology that fosters relationships within families through real-time sharing of videos and photos.
- In 15 days, implementation of the prototype of the mobile application.
- In 2 months, MVP BtoB and BtoC product allowing the launch of box production.
- In 4 months, design of a complete turnkey solution on sale: mobile/web/server.
A web and mobile media that radically transforms information
- Product launch in 6 months
- Complete control of the full stack technical solution
Cultiver une relation durable avec vous.
Our Proof Of Concept is a success, winning user engagement. The team made it possible to establish a serene working relationship, in complete confidence. We also advance effectively on our project to facilitate the work of operators. The entire team is very attentive to user needs, uses and team acceptance.
BeTomorrow’s creativity, dynamism, skills and know-how are major assets that allowed us to create this innovative service. That and a strong partnership aimed at developing new projects based on new technologies.
Very good and reliable company. Growing fast. Impressive book of work. Recommended
BeTomorrow is the ideal partner for our agile projects – not only because they have the technical skills and expertise that we seek, but also because of our excellent relationship. Together, we created a truly revolutionary application: the Libon iPhone app.
Well done and thank you to BeTomorrow team who joined the adventure with determination for this successful result.
Well done to the many actors who contributed to this success. This redesign is really very successful, with much improved ergonomics.
For a promising project such as “Leadership for Women”, BeTomorrow was a company full of creativity and at the pinnacle of innovation in the fields of sport and smart city applications. Created and managed by Sylvie Clin, this Bordeaux-based company beautifully epitomizes the success I wish to all French women.
With BeTomorrow, we chose partnership over the traditional client relationship. We didn’t want to use developers internally. That being said, BeTomorrow worked hand in hand with Explicite and was able to better understand our needs and requirements. They helped us create information with rules and constraints.They helped us to develop a new way of communicating, with broader knowledge and above all, we were able to rise above our main challenge. Explicite didn’t need a website or an app to promote its product. Instead, both website and apps ARE our products. With this in mind, we couldn’t afford any mistakes during the launch.
The stakes were huge for us and BeTomorrow. We fully trusted them and we don’t regret it.
Our valuable experience in high-end applications and our highly efficient mobile productions now allow us to offer a service at the same level as the world’s best development teams, such as those that create the mobile applications you use every day.
Thanks to its senior developers and its agile approach, BeTomorrow launched the Wordox game on behalf of the publisher IsCool.
- The mobile game has been voted Best Word Game by Gamezebo (2012).
Creation and development of new experiences at points of sale and racetracks
- BeTomorrow provides turnkey solutions: application, design, furniture, screen solution and NFC payments.
BeTomorrow was hired to create the largest toilet database in the world.
- The application has become THE reference and lists more than 150,000 toilets!
The 3D game downloaded by 7 million users on iOS, Android and Facebook was created and edited entirely by BeTomorrow.
- As of 2018, the RocketBird Facebook page has 148,000 fans.
BeTomorrow was chosen by the Elysée to demonstrate France’s creative capacity on the international scene.
- In 2012, G20 Data was chosen in Apple’s Top 15: most attractive European applications.
Ksubaka chose BeTomorrow to build its technical solution and design its video games.
- Creation of a revolutionary network of remotely controlled tablets to entertain shoppers.
- Creation of 20 advertising games.